|Title:||CARGO WAREHOUSE AGENT|
Cargo Warehouse Agents – DFW Airport
Please join us as we offer Cargo career opportunities. ALX Cargo offers you the opportunity to work at our airport facility inside the warehouse.
Now hiring Full-time Cargo Warehouse Agents DFW AIRPORT!
Pay rates starting at $17.00 per hour
Weekly pay, health insurance, 401K, paid time off, paid training
Work Shifts: 0530-1600 and 1530-0200 - 4-days/10-hour work week – 3 days off once training has been completed
The Cargo Warehouse Agent will expedite and route movement of incoming and outgoing cargo by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate a forklift and pallet jack
- Operate equipment to transport cargo, mail etc., to designated points on airport
- Load/unload air cargo from/to vehicles/trucks & ULDs
- Prepare, palatalize, and/or Buildup/breakdown cargo as needed
- Maintain safe operation of warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Provide details about shipments or handling incidents, which may result in future claims.
- Bring customer issues to the attention of a supervisor
- Prepare documentation for tracing action
- Survey warehouse areas for neat, clean, and orderly conditions
- Remain in dnata uniform while within facility, uniforms provided
- Must clock in/out as required
- Challenge unauthorized persons entering non-public areas and report the incident to a manager
- Adhere to all FAA, TSA, USDA, Airport, Airline and dnata Safety and Security procedures
- Immediately report any discrepancies to a supervisor or manager
- Attend daily pre-shift briefings
- Perform any other duties as directed by the managers
- Ability to judge distance
- Ability to understand and follow safety instructions.
- Must read and speak English
- Must be able to effectively manage a fast-paced environment and ensure deadlines are met
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or twelve (12) months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Adhere to safety practices and programs
- Ability to multitask
- Must be able to work flexible working hours (including weekends & holidays)
- Clear airport SIDA & CBP
- Ability to lift up to 70lbs is required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
dnata US is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
disability status protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.