|Title:||CARGO (WAREHOUSE) AGENT|
Cargo Warehouse Agent DFW AIRPORT $14.50 Full time positions:
Shift hours available:
The Cargo Warehouse Agent will expedite and route movement of incoming and
outgoing cargo by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities-CARGO WAREHOUSE AGENT
- Operate a forklift, tug or pallet jack
- Operate equipment to transport cargo, mail etc., to designated points on airport
- Drive motorized equipment around airplanes
- Load/unload air cargo from/to vehicles/trucks & ULDs
- Prepare, palatalize, and/or Buildup/breakdown cargo as needed
- Maintain safe operation of warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Prepare statistics and reports, as required by customer, and distribute to all relevant parties Maintain logs, files, and statistics as required
- Provide details about shipments or handling incidents, which may result in future claims.
- Bring customer issues to the attention of a supervisor
- Inventory reports, and send appropriate messages as required
- Prepare documentation for tracing action, perform follow-up, and keep customer informed of progress
- Provide customers with information concerning the status of their shipments
- Review and handle all messages requiring immediate responses or special handling
- Survey all work and office areas for neat, clean, and orderly conditions, including all back offices Areas must be free of debris and any other work safety hazards
- Must always remain in dnata uniform while within facility
- Must clock in/out as required
- Challenge unauthorized persons entering non-public areas and report the incident to a manager
- Adhere to all FAA, TSA, USDA, Airport, Airline and dnata Safety and Security procedures
- Immediately report any discrepancies to a supervisor or manager
- Use proper telephone etiquette; answer phones within 4 rings
- Check daily briefings
- Perform any other duties as directed by the managers
- Meet all Station Safety goals and processes, promote safety
- Ensure compliance with company policies/rules, customer regulations
- Can meet the Station’s attendance standards
Qualifications CARGO WAREHOUSE AGENT
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to judge distances
- Ability to understand and follow safety instructions.
- Must read and speak English
- Must be able to handle stress in a fast-paced environment and ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to concentrate on detail
- Adhere to safety practices and programs
- Ability to multitask
Must be able to work flexible working hours (including weekends & holidays)
Ability to work in inclement weather
Clear airport SIDA & CBP
Valid State Driver’s License. Possess/maintain valid driver’s license and other FAA/Airport required identification/seals or authorizations.
Ability to lift up to 70lbs is required
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or twelve (12) months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer
dnata US is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
disability status protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: